Xavier Sedaghat, French National, living in Dubai for the past 10 years, professional kitesurfer, kitesurf school owner in Dubai, experienced paragliding pilot, adventure trips are my cup of tea, outdoor is my world, and I would be your guide during this trip!
Our delicious Elena Katernyuk, the most cheerful travel companion, always full of energy and ideas, will make our stay in Mauritius an unforgettable experience!
This trip is design for all level of riders from first time, beginners to riders improving their upwind or first jumps, to advanced wave riders.
We will be there for 3 weeks, first group arriving on 8th July. If you want to come at any other dates, let us know your schedule and we will arrange the pick up.
We will be riding in the world famous kite spot “Le Morne”, located on the South West coast of the island and we can expect the following conditions:
1. Flat and shallow water in the lagoon for beginners to start learning safely.
2. Large flat water lagoon for intermediate to ride and improve their upwind abilities and first jumps in the safety of shallow water.
3. Consistant wind for freestyle and freeride. Prefer smaller size kites 5m to 12m.
4. Small to large wave areas for intermediate to advance riders (One eye, Manawa, Chameau, etc…)
The wind is usually already up when you wake up and is on all day until sunset. We can expect 15 to 30 knots as July and August are the high season in Le morne, Mauritius. Kite Kite Kite all day!!!!!
Beside kitesurfing, many activities will be arranged such as sailing, fishing, stand up paddling, wake boarding, trekking, local markets and farms… so even if the wind forgets us, we will be busy all day !
Some pictures of the villa we will be staying, with mountain and Ocean view !
Price per person: AED 4500/-
Included in the price:
1. 7 days / 6 nights accommodation in a very nice villa next to the kite spot on sharing basis (maximum 2 people per room in single beds or double beds for the couples)
2. 2 x 2 hours Kitesurf Clinics with IKO certified and experienced kitesurfers. During these clinics, we will give you tons advices on how to ride upwind, improve your body positions, jump and land, switch and ride toe side, make awesome looking transitions, and answer all your questions !
3. Airport Transfer to and from the villa to the airport
4. 7 days 4×4 transport to and from the kitesurf spot to the villa
2. kitesurf lessons – each traveller having different needs in terms of lessons , we have decided to give you the opportunity to customise your kitesurf lessons and the number of hours that you need. We have partnered with the best local school with direct access to the beach, fully licensed IKO instructors and multi language instruction can be purchased as needed at a standard rate of USD 80/hour for private class or USD 60/ hour for group lessons.
3. Meals (plenty of small and cheap restaurants available near the villa and close to the kite spot) – the villa is fully equipped for those who want to cook.
4. Single occupancy bedroom – additional EUR 35/day
5. Individual pick up and drop at airport – EUR 60
6. Personal drinks and expenses
7. Rental of equipment can be arrange with us for around USD30/hour
8. Travel insurance
1. Downpayment 50% by 17 May 2016 to book and reserve your seat for this awesome trip !
T +97150 254 7440